[19M] I never had a girlfriend, and yes I know I’m young

I’m not an ugly guy at all, I don’t have gross habits or anything that would be a turnoff.

I’ve tried dating apps, I’ve tried some girls in my school and some meet ups.

I’m making this post because it seems to be a public issue, that I wasn’t aware of. A lot of girls and guys in my school ask if I have a girlfriend, my response is always “No”.

Family asks me and I reply the same way, some family members even asked if I had a boyfriend.

Right after I say that I don’t have one, and if I do say I never had one, they don’t believe me, they tell me I’m lying or “capping” (NYC slang), they also (girls and teachers) tell my I’m not an ugly kid so how come I don’t have one.

I’m not really sure why I never/don’t have a girlfriend, I dream about the thought of having one, I notice the stares I get and all that junk, but I’m not sure why I haven’t even went on a date.

Any advice? Or anything that would help or give me a better outlook?



Submitted July 04, 2019 at 12:29AM

I’m not an ugly guy at all, I don’t have gross habits or anything that would be a turnoff.I’ve tried dating apps, I’ve tried some girls in my school and some meet ups.I’m making this post because it seems to be a public issue, that I wasn’t aware of. A lot of girls and guys in my school ask if I have a girlfriend, my response is always “No”.Family asks me and I reply the same way, some family members even asked if I had a boyfriend.Right after I say that I don’t have one, and if I do say I never had one, they don’t believe me, they tell me I’m lying or “capping” (NYC slang), they also (girls and teachers) tell my I’m not an ugly kid so how come I don’t have one.I’m not really sure why I never/don’t have a girlfriend, I dream about the thought of having one, I notice the stares I get and all that junk, but I’m not sure why I haven’t even went on a date.Any advice? Or anything that would help or give me a better outlook?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.