Why use a cock ring behind my balls?

I recently purchased a 3 pack of silicone rings. Best $6 I ever spent on my erection. I get why it works around the base of my cock, I understand the science, but I've heard some pull their nuts thru it to (or even wear 2, one around the base and one around the whole unit) but I don't get why. I'd think it'd be less restrictive to blood flow then just around the base...

Can someone explain to me what it does to your performance?



Submitted June 13, 2019 at 12:06AM

I recently purchased a 3 pack of silicone rings. Best $6 I ever spent on my erection. I get why it works around the base of my cock, I understand the science, but I've heard some pull their nuts thru it to (or even wear 2, one around the base and one around the whole unit) but I don't get why. I'd think it'd be less restrictive to blood flow then just around the base...Can someone explain to me what it does to your performance?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.