/u/mashmash42 on I don’t want to have the LGBTQ community be related in anyway to asexuality.

Just because someone waves around the ace pride flag at an lgbt event doesn’t automatically mean you have to be a part of it. Cishet aces should be glad they haven’t had to experience systematic oppression for their sexual orientation besides social stigma, but oppression doesn’t automatically mean one is or isn’t lgbt. And as already stated just because one is lgbt doesn’t automatically force them to identify with the community if they don’t want to. You are really angry about nothing.





June 13, 2019 at 12:18AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.