Just an average guy who just wants to love that type of someone

I mean in a mental way more that physical (Although I do believe one should look after oneself)

The girls I connect with...are rare, or so I'm lead to believe. There is just a certain thing about a certain someone I like, it's hard to explain, these people I like are humorous, yet kind of naive, but deep down they are quiet and are quite smart.

I've tried to explain this to my friend, he kind of gets it, and he doesn't, he seemed to be under the impression i am picky, he is quite wrong, I like a wide variety of women, it's just the personality is a deal breaker for me. I suppose it narrows it down.

I think we live in a culture where these humble-like girl next door types are being taken over by the incessant snapchatters/instagrammers, usually (but not always) they have a child from a previous relationship, it throws me off I think, I couldn't commit to something like that.

I don't even know if I'm talking a load of ass or if I have a point. I'm quite out of the loop.



Submitted June 13, 2019 at 12:24AM

I mean in a mental way more that physical (Although I do believe one should look after oneself)The girls I connect with...are rare, or so I'm lead to believe. There is just a certain thing about a certain someone I like, it's hard to explain, these people I like are humorous, yet kind of naive, but deep down they are quiet and are quite smart.I've tried to explain this to my friend, he kind of gets it, and he doesn't, he seemed to be under the impression i am picky, he is quite wrong, I like a wide variety of women, it's just the personality is a deal breaker for me. I suppose it narrows it down.I think we live in a culture where these humble-like girl next door types are being taken over by the incessant snapchatters/instagrammers, usually (but not always) they have a child from a previous relationship, it throws me off I think, I couldn't commit to something like that.I don't even know if I'm talking a load of ass or if I have a point. I'm quite out of the loop.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.