/u/SafetyHoodie on A question about asexual terminology

Asexual is definitely only for sexual orientation.(or lack thereof)

Your gender is who you go to bed as, your sexual orientation is who you go to bed with.

If a person doesnt have a gender or a way of describing their gender, they tend to use agender. I'm an ace agender person myself.

Ive Not seen in my time on both trans subs or in person someone using ace as their gender, though I can't say they can't, just seems veeeeery unlikely in my opinion. It has a use, it has a community... Seems odd to overlap it imo





June 13, 2019 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.