/u/bluehellebore on A question about asexual terminology

Your dad sounds out of touch, he probably met someone agender. Asexual is either an orientation, or a sex not found in humans that is characterized by being able to reproduce without gametes from another organism.

Maybe some people use it to refer to their gender, and I guess that's their business, but it's not common and it doesn't really make sense. I guess it could make sense for someone without sex organs, but it would be confusing to use a "-sexual" term to refer to a gender identity that isn't tied to physical sex in a specific way.





June 13, 2019 at 12:19AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.