/u/renee1016 on Be aware: avoiding/fear of touch it's NOT part of being ace

Just my input here, but my anxiety about touch came as a consequence of being ace. As a female, people dont usually touch you unless they have sexual feelings for you. Obvious exceptions like fam and close friends. Seeing it that way, I actively avoided touch because I didnt want to be in a position where I accepted any romantic or sexual intentions from anyone else. I considered it knipping the problem in the bud before it could be anything else. That's my logical reason after a lot of self inspection as to WHY I didnt want to be touched. And that doesn't mean I need therapy. It means I know my limits, what I want and what I dont.





June 08, 2019 at 11:55PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.