Always bleeding even when I’m not on my period???

So I know this technically isn’t about sex, but since it’s a more mature topic I didn’t know where else to post this.

I’m on birth control, I take it at the same time every night, and if I’m late on taking it, it’s never more than half an hour. I’m constantly bleeding, whether it stains my underwear, or if I stick my fingers inside myself. If I do happen to stop bleeding, it’ll start up again right after sex.

I had an STD once about 2-3 years ago, and I took the antibiotics for it twice, as well as got a shot. I’ve only been with one guy since then, who also got tested and had the shot as well. I’ve been with him for almost 4 years now.

I also have mild endometriosis, and the birth control I take is pretty strong to help with the symptoms.

Do I just need stronger birth control? Could I have an STD again? Or is my endometriosis getting worse??



Submitted June 09, 2019 at 12:08AM

So I know this technically isn’t about sex, but since it’s a more mature topic I didn’t know where else to post this.I’m on birth control, I take it at the same time every night, and if I’m late on taking it, it’s never more than half an hour. I’m constantly bleeding, whether it stains my underwear, or if I stick my fingers inside myself. If I do happen to stop bleeding, it’ll start up again right after sex.I had an STD once about 2-3 years ago, and I took the antibiotics for it twice, as well as got a shot. I’ve only been with one guy since then, who also got tested and had the shot as well. I’ve been with him for almost 4 years now.I also have mild endometriosis, and the birth control I take is pretty strong to help with the symptoms.Do I just need stronger birth control? Could I have an STD again? Or is my endometriosis getting worse??

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.