Need advice on how to ask my crush out

I am M/14 and I am in the 9th grade (or school level). Also I'm rather shy so I would prefer to first contact my crush via text. She's F/14 (or 15, not sure), also not really outgoing and she's also in the 9th grade but she's not in the same class as me. (btw I live in Middle Europe)

I've got her number from a student who's in her class but she hasn't got my number so I would have to tell her my name when I text her. She certainly knows me from a school trip where we sat on the same table during the meal times but we have not really talked.

In school, she's always around her friends but she isn't really popular so I think I'm the only one who has a crush on her. But talking to her would still be difficult because she's around somebody most of the time.

What's the best way to ask her out and to start a relationship? As I said I would prefer to start talking via text but I would also appreciate advice on how to reach out to her in school.

Thanks for any advice and feel free to ask for further details.



Submitted June 09, 2019 at 12:12AM

I am M/14 and I am in the 9th grade (or school level). Also I'm rather shy so I would prefer to first contact my crush via text. She's F/14 (or 15, not sure), also not really outgoing and she's also in the 9th grade but she's not in the same class as me. (btw I live in Middle Europe)I've got her number from a student who's in her class but she hasn't got my number so I would have to tell her my name when I text her. She certainly knows me from a school trip where we sat on the same table during the meal times but we have not really talked.In school, she's always around her friends but she isn't really popular so I think I'm the only one who has a crush on her. But talking to her would still be difficult because she's around somebody most of the time.What's the best way to ask her out and to start a relationship? As I said I would prefer to start talking via text but I would also appreciate advice on how to reach out to her in school.Thanks for any advice and feel free to ask for further details.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.