/u/Chester_Mass on Gotem

you are just as exclusionary as aphobes. You can’t be lgbtq+ if you don’t care about the issues of asexual people who are different from you.

Stop gatekeeping. I can be asexual very easily. It's called being asexual. I am in no way meaningful way exclusionary. I just don't consider race important, and don't consider the patriarchy real.

if an asexual is angry at all white heteros...then lol I wouldn’t blame them.

I would, because that's sexist and racist.

Your idea of what it means to be asexual is leftist. End of. Stop trying to force it on me.





June 09, 2019 at 12:07AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.