I want my wife to swallow and finish me off when going down on me.

When my wife and I were first dating she would go down on me and finish me off by swallowing . Now she wont even think about it.
Last night she was giving me an amazing blowjob as always and I let a little slip as I was getting ready to pop. Needless to say she wasn't happy. Anyone else have similar issues or should I just let it go and be thankful she's still willing to go down on me.



Submitted June 09, 2019 at 12:02AM

When my wife and I were first dating she would go down on me and finish me off by swallowing . Now she wont even think about it.Last night she was giving me an amazing blowjob as always and I let a little slip as I was getting ready to pop. Needless to say she wasn't happy. Anyone else have similar issues or should I just let it go and be thankful she's still willing to go down on me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.