/u/frozen-grizzly on Came out as ace to fam, it did not go well...

Haha Get all the a's under ya, ace, aro, atheist.

I still don't understand the hate that asexuals get, like I haven't come out to anyone other than a friend of mine who literally didn't care. It is clearly the older generations that don't like us properly because they came from a time where getting children was important to the community so they don't understand the idea that we just don't want to make 'em

Your father either really doesn't like teenagers or wants to do better for his grandkids than he did for you, now he doesn't get the chance, so he can learn from that.





June 10, 2019 at 11:56PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.