He invited me over for our second date

Hey all,

I (28F) had a great date with a guy (29M) the other night, we went to a few bars over the course of about four hours, and ended up kissing a bunch and dancing at the last place. He kept saying that he thinks I’m cute and he’s attracted to me.

He texted me the next day and suggested we go out again. I agreed and he invited me over to his house for dinner... which I’m hesitant about. I feel like it’s just an invite for sex, which I’m not sure I’m ready for quite yet.

Should I just tell him I am fine coming over but I want to take things slow? Or should I suggest a different venue?

TLDR: got invited to guy’s house for our second date, is he expecting sex? And should I just be honest and say I’d like to take things a little slower or should I suggest a change of venue?



Submitted June 10, 2019 at 11:44PM

Hey all,I (28F) had a great date with a guy (29M) the other night, we went to a few bars over the course of about four hours, and ended up kissing a bunch and dancing at the last place. He kept saying that he thinks I’m cute and he’s attracted to me.He texted me the next day and suggested we go out again. I agreed and he invited me over to his house for dinner... which I’m hesitant about. I feel like it’s just an invite for sex, which I’m not sure I’m ready for quite yet.Should I just tell him I am fine coming over but I want to take things slow? Or should I suggest a different venue?TLDR: got invited to guy’s house for our second date, is he expecting sex? And should I just be honest and say I’d like to take things a little slower or should I suggest a change of venue?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.