/u/anonymousposter357 on Sexual jokes? Yay or nay?

From what I've heard around here, some aces find these jokes completely unappealing, while other people are so fine with them that they joke about it more than Allos.

I think sex-repulsed aces tend to be in the former group, but ones that are a bit more neutral towards it (but still don't see any appeal in it) tend to see sex in general as just very silly and ridiculous and a good candidate for making the butt of jokes.





June 23, 2019 at 12:15AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.