The rest of my life feels so bland because I derive so much pleasure from sex.

I can't be the only one that feels like this. Regular everyday "enjoyable" things feel bland and pointless, and I don't have much fun doing anything other than when it's sexual. For some background I'm a 28 year old dude, have an abnormally high sex drive (Hyperspermia to be exact), and have a few FWB's that I keep in close contact with to the point where I'm having sex 1-2 times a day.

Things like watching movies, netflix, youtube, listening to comedians, whatever it may be.. I get little pleasure or enjoyment from. I feel like the pleasure I get from sex is such a high peak that the rest of life feels flat, bland, and almost boring. Like my adrenaline/dopamine receptors are fucked up because of the use I've put into them over the last ~10-15 years.

Anyone heard of something like this or been through it yourself and can share some insight to it?



Submitted June 23, 2019 at 12:04AM

I can't be the only one that feels like this. Regular everyday "enjoyable" things feel bland and pointless, and I don't have much fun doing anything other than when it's sexual. For some background I'm a 28 year old dude, have an abnormally high sex drive (Hyperspermia to be exact), and have a few FWB's that I keep in close contact with to the point where I'm having sex 1-2 times a day.Things like watching movies, netflix, youtube, listening to comedians, whatever it may be.. I get little pleasure or enjoyment from. I feel like the pleasure I get from sex is such a high peak that the rest of life feels flat, bland, and almost boring. Like my adrenaline/dopamine receptors are fucked up because of the use I've put into them over the last ~10-15 years.Anyone heard of something like this or been through it yourself and can share some insight to it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.