Is love at first sight real?

I (27) went out with a girl (25) after she messaged me on Tinder and spoke for a while. I had an instant connection, we got on well, had a lot in common, there was no awkward moments, flirting, talk of future dates and even a few kisses. We went out again and it was just as easy, laughing, another kiss and asked to text when I got home, then more talk of future dates.

A few days later (almost a week ago now) said she wasn't into me and I'm totally obsessing over it. I can't believe how quickly I fell for this person and how sad I've been since. It really makes no sense to me, and I'm not new to dating/relationships.

I want to ask her out again obviously (I've not spoken to her since), but I know it's not fair. I really don't know what to do, this has never happened to me before, and I'm definitely not the type to catch feelings so easily.

Maybe I've just seen too many movies and think that I can't let it slip away cause it feels so real...

Any advice will be appreciated.



Submitted June 22, 2019 at 11:03PM

I (27) went out with a girl (25) after she messaged me on Tinder and spoke for a while. I had an instant connection, we got on well, had a lot in common, there was no awkward moments, flirting, talk of future dates and even a few kisses. We went out again and it was just as easy, laughing, another kiss and asked to text when I got home, then more talk of future dates.A few days later (almost a week ago now) said she wasn't into me and I'm totally obsessing over it. I can't believe how quickly I fell for this person and how sad I've been since. It really makes no sense to me, and I'm not new to dating/relationships.I want to ask her out again obviously (I've not spoken to her since), but I know it's not fair. I really don't know what to do, this has never happened to me before, and I'm definitely not the type to catch feelings so easily.Maybe I've just seen too many movies and think that I can't let it slip away cause it feels so real...Any advice will be appreciated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.