How to avoid insecurity?

I'm gonna try to keep this as short as possible, given my predicament. TL;DR in the end.

So, this involves two women in my life: my FWB, I'll call her "A", and this other girl, I'll call her "B".

A and I have this very cool friendship with benefits: we both see each other as just friends, have talked about it and neither have feelings or even think we'd work out as a couple, given our different personalities. So it's all good in this front.

On the other hand, B and I have recently started talking and going out again (we went out a couple of years ago, but for reasons not important here, we didn't go past a second date). Now, we connected really well in both a physical and emotional way, but because we don't wanna ruin things, we decided to just enjoy what we have instead of going straight to a relationship. We decided that if any of us were to develop feelings, we'd talk about it and decide what to do.

A couple of weeks ago, I introduced A to B and they hit it off quite well I assume, given that they made out for a long time that evening. At the time I didn't really mind, because I had only gone out with B once and even though I thought we really hit it off, I had no feelings for her. They even set up a date for tonight, which, again, I was very ok with.

My problem is, since my last date with B, that started on Thursday evening and ended this morning, I think I started having feelings for her. I didn't tell her anything yet because I think it's too soon and I want to be sure of what I feel and how that changes things for me before I go to her with it. I'll probably do it next time we go out. But now I can't help but to feel insecure because of their date tonight.

They are both amazing women and I'm afraid B will just lose her interest in me after their date. I have no real reason to feel like this so far, given that B already told me how she's looking forward to our next date and even made some sort of plan for a future date with me, but still, I'm aware that things change and she might want to follow those plans with A instead of me after tonight.

Have anyone been in a similar situation? How can I cope with my insecurity or even eliminate it not just in this situation, but future ones as well? I appreciate deeply any insight.

TL;DR - My FWB (A) and a girl I'm developing feelings for (B) are going on a date right now and I feel insecure regarding B's continuing interest in me following tonight. I don't like this insecurity and want to deal with it.



Submitted June 22, 2019 at 11:52PM

I'm gonna try to keep this as short as possible, given my predicament. TL;DR in the end.So, this involves two women in my life: my FWB, I'll call her "A", and this other girl, I'll call her "B".A and I have this very cool friendship with benefits: we both see each other as just friends, have talked about it and neither have feelings or even think we'd work out as a couple, given our different personalities. So it's all good in this front.On the other hand, B and I have recently started talking and going out again (we went out a couple of years ago, but for reasons not important here, we didn't go past a second date). Now, we connected really well in both a physical and emotional way, but because we don't wanna ruin things, we decided to just enjoy what we have instead of going straight to a relationship. We decided that if any of us were to develop feelings, we'd talk about it and decide what to do.A couple of weeks ago, I introduced A to B and they hit it off quite well I assume, given that they made out for a long time that evening. At the time I didn't really mind, because I had only gone out with B once and even though I thought we really hit it off, I had no feelings for her. They even set up a date for tonight, which, again, I was very ok with.My problem is, since my last date with B, that started on Thursday evening and ended this morning, I think I started having feelings for her. I didn't tell her anything yet because I think it's too soon and I want to be sure of what I feel and how that changes things for me before I go to her with it. I'll probably do it next time we go out. But now I can't help but to feel insecure because of their date tonight.They are both amazing women and I'm afraid B will just lose her interest in me after their date. I have no real reason to feel like this so far, given that B already told me how she's looking forward to our next date and even made some sort of plan for a future date with me, but still, I'm aware that things change and she might want to follow those plans with A instead of me after tonight.Have anyone been in a similar situation? How can I cope with my insecurity or even eliminate it not just in this situation, but future ones as well? I appreciate deeply any insight.​TL;DR - My FWB (A) and a girl I'm developing feelings for (B) are going on a date right now and I feel insecure regarding B's continuing interest in me following tonight. I don't like this insecurity and want to deal with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.