Suggesting a 2nd round without pressure/stress

Female here. Recently started hooking up with a FWB who was a virgin before me and is super socially anxious and shy.

Need advice on how to suggest, in a sexy way, that I'm down for (and really want) a 2nd round without putting pressure on him or making him anxious about getting it up a 2nd time after a break. He gets shy and dips quickly after cumming so this needs to be brought up early.

Like what can I say in the moment during round one that will suggest a round two in a playful way?

Please help me wise people of Reddit.



Submitted June 21, 2019 at 11:45PM

Female here. Recently started hooking up with a FWB who was a virgin before me and is super socially anxious and shy.Need advice on how to suggest, in a sexy way, that I'm down for (and really want) a 2nd round without putting pressure on him or making him anxious about getting it up a 2nd time after a break. He gets shy and dips quickly after cumming so this needs to be brought up early.Like what can I say in the moment during round one that will suggest a round two in a playful way?Please help me wise people of Reddit.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.