I found my friends girlfriend on tinder, pretty sure she's cheating, but I don't know what to do

Hello reddit, I found myself in a really compromising situation today and I really need advice on how to handle it.

So basically I was at a friends house drinking beer and such, when I decided to open up tinder and get some swiping action going on, you know the usual stuff.

All of a sudden, I stumble upon a profile which is 100% my best friend's girlfriend. Now, she's using an alias so I figured it may be one of those catfish situations, but some close friends and I have long had suspicions of her participating in extracurricular activities, so I decided to do some research.

We looked at the pictures on tinder and cross referenced them with her other social media profiles, only to find that only one of the pictures were on her other profiles. This seems to indicate that it has to be her who is using this tinder account.

We are all pretty convinced that she's fucking around, but none of us know how to approach our friend over the whole ordeal. He's the kind of guy who gets super defensive and may look for a reason to deny or excuse her behavior.

So basically I'm at a loss of what to do, should I confront him and tell him straight up? Should we confront her? I really want what's best for my friend and I don't want to make any rash decisions on how to handle this.

Tldr: I found my friends girlfriend using an alias on tinder, and I dont know what to do



Submitted June 16, 2019 at 12:28AM

Hello reddit, I found myself in a really compromising situation today and I really need advice on how to handle it.So basically I was at a friends house drinking beer and such, when I decided to open up tinder and get some swiping action going on, you know the usual stuff.All of a sudden, I stumble upon a profile which is 100% my best friend's girlfriend. Now, she's using an alias so I figured it may be one of those catfish situations, but some close friends and I have long had suspicions of her participating in extracurricular activities, so I decided to do some research.We looked at the pictures on tinder and cross referenced them with her other social media profiles, only to find that only one of the pictures were on her other profiles. This seems to indicate that it has to be her who is using this tinder account.We are all pretty convinced that she's fucking around, but none of us know how to approach our friend over the whole ordeal. He's the kind of guy who gets super defensive and may look for a reason to deny or excuse her behavior.So basically I'm at a loss of what to do, should I confront him and tell him straight up? Should we confront her? I really want what's best for my friend and I don't want to make any rash decisions on how to handle this.Tldr: I found my friends girlfriend using an alias on tinder, and I dont know what to do

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.