/u/TotalCoast2123 on My sex Ed teacher has an ace ring

In my 2nd week of this school year I noticed one of the new teachers had a black ring on her right middle finger. I went to lunch and told my heterosexual friends who said it doesn't mean anything. A few months later we got on the topic of how teachers know the students crushes. I said "Ha! Good luck figuring out mine" my teacher asked what I had meant (at this point I knew she was an ally or queer bc she askes for students pronouns when first meeting them). I said something about me being aroace. My teacher said that she was ace. "I fucking called it". I told her about me noticing her black ring on her right middle finger, and she never mentioned a partner but didn't have a white ring on her left middle finger. She then told me about how she did have a female partner. I'm so fucking happy to have not just a queer teacher, but an ace teacher.





December 06, 2021 at 11:42PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.