My date (F30) hasn't revealed her real name and I am just playing along for over a month now

Hey fellow redditers,

I have been dating this girl for over a month now. She and I met on Hinge and we hit off well. So, we have been on 5 dates now.

However, I did google search on her based on what kind of lawyer she is and where she works.

I found out that her real name is different and she doesn't even want to tell me her birthday when I casually asked her on our 4th date.

She said she liked my profile, because I crave long-term relationship and want to settle down, because that's what she wants.

For now, I am just playing along to see when she will reveal her real name, but if she is dating me to find a potential husband, I have a serious doubt that she is serious.

What should I do?

Ladies of Reddit, have you lied on profile and if you did, when did you reveal your true identity?



Submitted December 07, 2021 at 01:14AM

Hey fellow redditers,I have been dating this girl for over a month now. She and I met on Hinge and we hit off well. So, we have been on 5 dates now.However, I did google search on her based on what kind of lawyer she is and where she works.I found out that her real name is different and she doesn't even want to tell me her birthday when I casually asked her on our 4th date.She said she liked my profile, because I crave long-term relationship and want to settle down, because that's what she wants.For now, I am just playing along to see when she will reveal her real name, but if she is dating me to find a potential husband, I have a serious doubt that she is serious.What should I do?Ladies of Reddit, have you lied on profile and if you did, when did you reveal your true identity?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.