/u/kiitanbutterfox on This dude is ace and doesn't understand what being sex favorable is.

This is the second aphobia case I heard from this place TODAY. Seriously, why these people feel the need to gatekeep on a sexuality? Specially when they don't even understand it entirely?

These people need to chill. We are here in Ace City, with a lot of bakeries to maintain all our cake and garlic bread needs, some of us like sex, others don't. Some want to cuddle, others like some distance. Some want romantic relationship, others are okay by themselves. Some are allosexuals that just came to learn and join the invasion. And then come those crazy bastards with a cardboard sign kicking some of our friends out of the city. Like, dude. We are chill, but we do have an army ready to kick an entire country. We will kick YOU out of the town if you don't shush and respect everybody!





November 23, 2021 at 12:43AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.