Anyone else have a "clothing" fetish?

I have this fetish where I like to have sex when my girlfriend has her clothes on. BUT, it's not like I don't like seeing her naked- she has an incredible body both in and out of her clothes. But there is just this mysterious extra leap when I see her wearing things like tight tank tops or short-shorts.

Now, I know people reading this are going to shake their heads and be like, "Of course you think that's sexy; everyone does!" But the weird part is that I feel like the sex is just hotter when she's still wearing her skirt, or if I'm sticking it through the leg of her shorts or panties, or even when she's still wearing a sports bra or something.

I think it has something to do with the sex feeling more spontaneous and "naughty" or "dirty" with clothes on, even though we're in the comfort of our home. It's not like we're in public or anything.

I have never ever actually requested her to keep her clothes on. I don't want her to think that I don't like her body. In fact, I always make it a point to take all her clothes off so she's 100% comfortable.

Oh and really specific clothing really turns me on: sports bras, denim shorts, tank tops, one-piece swim suits, things like that. Though I would say that these things are inherently sexy, it really is those specific pieces. I hate lingerie with a passion, much to the satisfaction of my girlfriend, since we've heard that it's really uncomfortable.

She knows that tank tops and stuff will turn me on, so she'll still wear them just to tease me or get me in the mood. But she doesn't know that I'd like to have sex with her when she's still wearing them.

Just putting this out there to see if anyone else has been in my place. Thanks for reading!



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 12:52AM

I have this fetish where I like to have sex when my girlfriend has her clothes on. BUT, it's not like I don't like seeing her naked- she has an incredible body both in and out of her clothes. But there is just this mysterious extra leap when I see her wearing things like tight tank tops or short-shorts.Now, I know people reading this are going to shake their heads and be like, "Of course you think that's sexy; everyone does!" But the weird part is that I feel like the sex is just hotter when she's still wearing her skirt, or if I'm sticking it through the leg of her shorts or panties, or even when she's still wearing a sports bra or something.I think it has something to do with the sex feeling more spontaneous and "naughty" or "dirty" with clothes on, even though we're in the comfort of our home. It's not like we're in public or anything.I have never ever actually requested her to keep her clothes on. I don't want her to think that I don't like her body. In fact, I always make it a point to take all her clothes off so she's 100% comfortable.Oh and really specific clothing really turns me on: sports bras, denim shorts, tank tops, one-piece swim suits, things like that. Though I would say that these things are inherently sexy, it really is those specific pieces. I hate lingerie with a passion, much to the satisfaction of my girlfriend, since we've heard that it's really uncomfortable.She knows that tank tops and stuff will turn me on, so she'll still wear them just to tease me or get me in the mood. But she doesn't know that I'd like to have sex with her when she's still wearing them.Just putting this out there to see if anyone else has been in my place. Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.