Can never reach orgasm with partner

Hey all, I don’t know really where to start so I’ll just go from here. I’m 20m currently in a long term relationship.

I have a history of being sexually assaulted and frankly haven’t had the best experiences with sex in the past so maybe that has some effects on it.

I have always had a hard time finishing and in my previous sexual experiences I’ve finished very few times.

When we’re having sex and in that moment I’m rarely triggered by anything and find myself very relaxed but I’m not sure why I can never finish I pay attention to the feeling and everything I’m very aware of senses and stuff.

It normally gets to a point during sex when my partners finished and we or myself are trying and I can’t, I rarely have trouble finishing when I’m by myself so I don’t know what it is.

Finishing isn’t causing any problems inside the relationship I just wish I could be able to ya know?

If you have any tips or suggestions please lmk and thank you for reading



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 12:45AM

Hey all, I don’t know really where to start so I’ll just go from here. I’m 20m currently in a long term relationship.I have a history of being sexually assaulted and frankly haven’t had the best experiences with sex in the past so maybe that has some effects on it.I have always had a hard time finishing and in my previous sexual experiences I’ve finished very few times.When we’re having sex and in that moment I’m rarely triggered by anything and find myself very relaxed but I’m not sure why I can never finish I pay attention to the feeling and everything I’m very aware of senses and stuff.It normally gets to a point during sex when my partners finished and we or myself are trying and I can’t, I rarely have trouble finishing when I’m by myself so I don’t know what it is.Finishing isn’t causing any problems inside the relationship I just wish I could be able to ya know?If you have any tips or suggestions please lmk and thank you for reading

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.