Follow up to 12 days of Hentai post!

Good afternoon, Reddit! I wanted to thank everyone that gave me some suggestions and help on getting some gift ideas for my wife for our 12 days of Hentai that we're doing this year! Previous post here

I got everything that I will be giving her this year! Here are the links to the 12 gifts I got her:

Hentai Manga

Hot sauce

Milf cookbook

Milf cocktail book Both of these "milf" cookbooks are super weak. Almost no nudity at all. Highly recommend against them.

Rope bondage book

Anal slut undies

Fox tail bunny set

Necklace vibrator I'm REALLY excited about to give her this one!

Fishnet gloves

Fishnet outfit

Slut anklet

And the crown jewel of it all:
Tentacle dildo!! I ordered the medium one with UV Pink and Sapphire Blue coloring. But I do regret not getting the large 9 inch one. This one still seems small, even with it being 6.5 inches. Just to put that out there in case anyone is curious about it.

I think I did great for like, 10/12 of these. Even though they're not all exactly hentai related, it won't matter. As long as we get filthy with it all, then we're in business.

I hope this helps anyone else with their ideas about how to keep their sex lives spicy!

Cheers, mates!!



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 12:35AM

Good afternoon, Reddit! I wanted to thank everyone that gave me some suggestions and help on getting some gift ideas for my wife for our 12 days of Hentai that we're doing this year! Previous post hereI got everything that I will be giving her this year! Here are the links to the 12 gifts I got her:Hentai MangaHot sauceMilf cookbookMilf cocktail book Both of these "milf" cookbooks are super weak. Almost no nudity at all. Highly recommend against them.Rope bondage bookAnal slut undiesFox tail bunny setNecklace vibrator I'm REALLY excited about to give her this one!Fishnet glovesFishnet outfitSlut ankletAnd the crown jewel of it all:Tentacle dildo!! I ordered the medium one with UV Pink and Sapphire Blue coloring. But I do regret not getting the large 9 inch one. This one still seems small, even with it being 6.5 inches. Just to put that out there in case anyone is curious about it.I think I did great for like, 10/12 of these. Even though they're not all exactly hentai related, it won't matter. As long as we get filthy with it all, then we're in business.I hope this helps anyone else with their ideas about how to keep their sex lives spicy!Cheers, mates!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.