Am I being played?

Last night went to dinner with this girl. If you look at my previous posts you'll see we kissed but after we kissed, she said in her exact words "I'm not sure if I like you yet so take that as you will." which i responded with "Well I feel like Im on the right path.". She's really nice but now I'm thinking she just wants me to keep taking her to nice restaurants and fun activities.

Am i being played or should i keep trying?



Submitted November 23, 2021 at 12:07AM

Last night went to dinner with this girl. If you look at my previous posts you'll see we kissed but after we kissed, she said in her exact words "I'm not sure if I like you yet so take that as you will." which i responded with "Well I feel like Im on the right path.". She's really nice but now I'm thinking she just wants me to keep taking her to nice restaurants and fun activities.Am i being played or should i keep trying?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.