/u/hailey237 on Struggling with contentment

coming from a 16 year old and who thinks a lot, for me I see myself alone but not in a saddening way. just in a way of peace and acceptance of who I am and what I’m currently going through. I I’m very independent (probably a trauma response lol) so I don’t see myself getting married or having kids bc I would want to put my career first and personal success. but I hope this helped any of your questions and to ask more if you have any!!





November 05, 2021 at 11:29PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.