/u/Brooklyn_Schuyler on What is the difference between Sex Adverse and Sex Repulsed?

I have similar story. The ex-bf of mine that I was closest to previously had a gf for ten years whom I'll call Sue. He helped raise her son, who is a wonderful person. From what I understand, Sue was a fantastic partner. That relationship ended maybe five or six years before I met him. She had a serious case of psoriasis.

Anyhow, the gf was a cousin of his brother's common-law wife, whom I'll call Melissa. He cheated with Melissa all ten years that he was with Sue. The reason he gave: he said he was a younger man at the time, and he thought he should be able to be with a woman with smooth skin.

Melissa went back to the brother, but then moved in with my ex-bf when he and I broke up. Her daughters, his nieces, were hooked on some serious substances by then. The three of them cost him thousands of dollars.

I hope he got her out of his system.





November 05, 2021 at 11:08PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.