Gray sweatpants for all??

Question for the ladies out there, and I guess guys that are looking (hey I appreciate you appreciating).

My question is, are gray sweatpants for others like sundresses are for us? Where it doesnt matter if you fill it out or not, it's nice to see regardless? In other words, let's say a less-than-impressivly sized guy is wearing the you-can-easily-see-my-dick pants...is it still a turn on just to see some outline, or if it's not halfway down your knee then you should probably stick with jeans?

I realize the sad vanity in the question but hey, no judgment right? Its reddit..be nice, I think this is my first post ever



Submitted November 06, 2021 at 12:10AM

Question for the ladies out there, and I guess guys that are looking (hey I appreciate you appreciating).My question is, are gray sweatpants for others like sundresses are for us? Where it doesnt matter if you fill it out or not, it's nice to see regardless? In other words, let's say a less-than-impressivly sized guy is wearing the you-can-easily-see-my-dick pants...is it still a turn on just to see some outline, or if it's not halfway down your knee then you should probably stick with jeans?I realize the sad vanity in the question but hey, no judgment right? Its reddit..be nice, I think this is my first post ever

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.