No sex on 4th date, is she not attracted to me?

Seen a girl 4 times now, starting about a month ago.

Each date has been between 3-5 hours. For the first 3 it was out and about. We have made out every date from the first date. She has also been splitting every bill 50/50 so I don't think I'm being taken for a ride financially.

The one I just went on tonight, we went over to her house, watched a movie, kissed, I tried to escalate but she wasn't having it. Since this is the forth time we saw each other, and she wasn't into anything above kissing, do you think she isn't attracted to me and I should move on? I get waiting but isn't 4 (and also asking me to not date other people) enough? Not really sure what it means.

For the record, I wouldn't mind something serious/long term potentially as I like her, but not gna waste my time if she isn't into it.



Submitted November 06, 2021 at 12:12AM

Seen a girl 4 times now, starting about a month ago.Each date has been between 3-5 hours. For the first 3 it was out and about. We have made out every date from the first date. She has also been splitting every bill 50/50 so I don't think I'm being taken for a ride financially.The one I just went on tonight, we went over to her house, watched a movie, kissed, I tried to escalate but she wasn't having it. Since this is the forth time we saw each other, and she wasn't into anything above kissing, do you think she isn't attracted to me and I should move on? I get waiting but isn't 4 (and also asking me to not date other people) enough? Not really sure what it means.For the record, I wouldn't mind something serious/long term potentially as I like her, but not gna waste my time if she isn't into it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.