My (23m) girlfriend (21f) finds it hard to 'let go' during masturbation or sex and fully enjoy the orgasm - any tips on easing over the mental barrier?

My girlfriend is pretty new to masturbation and sex in general and I think a childhood of strict parents and stigma surrounding it all made it difficult for her to feel comfortable initially. She's made amazing progress and we are sexually intimate now but she's told me she's having issues with 'letting go' when masturbating at home.

The way she put it was she has a good idea of what she needs to do to satisfy herself, but it's not comfy as a feeling - she gets scared by all of the sudden involuntary movements (like leg jerking) and how loud she might be and feels like she needs to back down - she doesn't like the idea that she's not in control of her body (her words).

She is open and looking for ideas to overcome this hurdle and fully immerse herself in the moment, as from what she's said she doesn't feel like the orgasms she's been having are as fulfilling as they could be. Any advice would be appreciated :)



Submitted November 12, 2021 at 12:53AM

My girlfriend is pretty new to masturbation and sex in general and I think a childhood of strict parents and stigma surrounding it all made it difficult for her to feel comfortable initially. She's made amazing progress and we are sexually intimate now but she's told me she's having issues with 'letting go' when masturbating at home.The way she put it was she has a good idea of what she needs to do to satisfy herself, but it's not comfy as a feeling - she gets scared by all of the sudden involuntary movements (like leg jerking) and how loud she might be and feels like she needs to back down - she doesn't like the idea that she's not in control of her body (her words).She is open and looking for ideas to overcome this hurdle and fully immerse herself in the moment, as from what she's said she doesn't feel like the orgasms she's been having are as fulfilling as they could be. Any advice would be appreciated :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.