I think she's pulling away. what do i do?

M/F, 32 and 33.

Matched this girl two weeks ago on app, texted a decent amount and then went out. Have had 3 dates since then, including one Tuesday night where I stayed the night. We were also texting basically non stop since our first date last weekend until about yesterday.

I texted her something to her yesterday like "oh seems like the texting is a bit less/weirder than it has been" she's like blah blah don't worry we're good. She said it makes her anxious when i'm self conscious (about what i say, or if i'm worrying, etc)

So, i made it a point since yesterday not to say anything that may come off as worrying, etc. Last night we were texting, seemed better, then she "hearted" my last text, then i said goodnight and didn't hear from her until this morning she said she fell asleep. Today, she's not really keeping up the conversation, and it's a while between replies, so I'm trying to mirror that as well.

we have plans tomorrow night and i said i'm excited, she said me too, but still the texting todays seems "off" and is definitely less. she told me last week in regards to texting something to the tune of "it sucks for me because i'm a great texter so people know when something's up when that changes"

do i address anything in person tomorrow, or cancel the date, or see where we stand? i usually avoid dating and prefer hooking up only, so i'm not great at this when it's someone i actually like.



Submitted November 12, 2021 at 01:15AM

M/F, 32 and 33.Matched this girl two weeks ago on app, texted a decent amount and then went out. Have had 3 dates since then, including one Tuesday night where I stayed the night. We were also texting basically non stop since our first date last weekend until about yesterday.I texted her something to her yesterday like "oh seems like the texting is a bit less/weirder than it has been" she's like blah blah don't worry we're good. She said it makes her anxious when i'm self conscious (about what i say, or if i'm worrying, etc)So, i made it a point since yesterday not to say anything that may come off as worrying, etc. Last night we were texting, seemed better, then she "hearted" my last text, then i said goodnight and didn't hear from her until this morning she said she fell asleep. Today, she's not really keeping up the conversation, and it's a while between replies, so I'm trying to mirror that as well.we have plans tomorrow night and i said i'm excited, she said me too, but still the texting todays seems "off" and is definitely less. she told me last week in regards to texting something to the tune of "it sucks for me because i'm a great texter so people know when something's up when that changes"do i address anything in person tomorrow, or cancel the date, or see where we stand? i usually avoid dating and prefer hooking up only, so i'm not great at this when it's someone i actually like.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.