Anal feels like my soul is leaving my body (which is not a good thing btw)

Recently I ( 19f ) tried anal with my bf for the first time.

It wasn't planned we were just having fun and I asked him if he thought his penis could enter, because I already stretched with a plug. Spoiler alert : it did ! Really easily indeed so we were both thrilled and he started moving.

It was very new for me, it felt kinda weird but kinda good - but after about 1 minutes I started to feel a little sick. I asked him to slow down a bit and felt better so we changed position and continued, than a minute later I was sick again and felt like I was going to puke or pass out. We decided to stop for the day and to just have vaginal sex which actually gave me back the energy I had lost.

I doubt this is a normal reaction to anal but I wonder if I am the only one to feel that.

I also felt that when I first tried anal plugs which I now enjoy so I'm thinking that maybe it with go away with time ???



Submitted November 12, 2021 at 12:57AM

Recently I ( 19f ) tried anal with my bf for the first time.It wasn't planned we were just having fun and I asked him if he thought his penis could enter, because I already stretched with a plug. Spoiler alert : it did ! Really easily indeed so we were both thrilled and he started moving.It was very new for me, it felt kinda weird but kinda good - but after about 1 minutes I started to feel a little sick. I asked him to slow down a bit and felt better so we changed position and continued, than a minute later I was sick again and felt like I was going to puke or pass out. We decided to stop for the day and to just have vaginal sex which actually gave me back the energy I had lost.I doubt this is a normal reaction to anal but I wonder if I am the only one to feel that.I also felt that when I first tried anal plugs which I now enjoy so I'm thinking that maybe it with go away with time ???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.