How do you feel about people having or stating (physical or non physical) preferences and if you have any yourself, what are they?

So, I’ve noticed this is a highly discussed topic with some controversy so I wanted to open dialogue for it from all different scopes and angles and get advice. Whether it is about body type, height, mental stability, health, having kids, financial situation, education or whatever other examples you may have.

Further questions

- What is your personal experience with it?

- How does your personality influence your outlook on these matters?

- Would there be any difference to you if it was dating by having met whatever way in person, experiencing them for who they are and their energy *vs** swiping solely on thousands of online profiles?*

DISCLAIMER: I know we’re on Reddit and that people tend to not to show up in their best behaviour in terms of use of words, in fact often in their worst. However, I still want to ask as a kind reminder to please refrain from making (personal) insults and be respective of anyone’s preference to keep this a safe space for people to express themselves and be constructive.



Submitted November 12, 2021 at 01:13AM

So, I’ve noticed this is a highly discussed topic with some controversy so I wanted to open dialogue for it from all different scopes and angles and get advice. Whether it is about body type, height, mental stability, health, having kids, financial situation, education or whatever other examples you may have.Further questions- What is your personal experience with it?- How does your personality influence your outlook on these matters?- Would there be any difference to you if it was dating by having met whatever way in person, experiencing them for who they are and their energy *vs** swiping solely on thousands of online profiles?*DISCLAIMER: I know we’re on Reddit and that people tend to not to show up in their best behaviour in terms of use of words, in fact often in their worst. However, I still want to ask as a kind reminder to please refrain from making (personal) insults and be respective of anyone’s preference to keep this a safe space for people to express themselves and be constructive.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.