Men, why do you ask us if we are liking it?

Guy I'm seeing often asks me if I'm having a good time and any variation of this question during the act and also after.

I thought maybe he wasn't sure I was into it (I panicked thinking perhaps I was inadvertently starfishing?!) but then he commented on me clearly enjoying sex so I don't think that was it.

Men who ask their sexual partners if they are enjoying it: why do you do this and what kind of feedback would you like to receive?



Submitted November 11, 2021 at 12:33AM

Guy I'm seeing often asks me if I'm having a good time and any variation of this question during the act and also after.I thought maybe he wasn't sure I was into it (I panicked thinking perhaps I was inadvertently starfishing?!) but then he commented on me clearly enjoying sex so I don't think that was it.Men who ask their sexual partners if they are enjoying it: why do you do this and what kind of feedback would you like to receive?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.