Date went well but the ending was weird

Hey, so let me explain this storie. I (18M) met this girl at school and we hit it off pretty well on snapchat and I was confident enough to ask her out on a date.

She said yes and we decided to go for a walk at a local park. It was cold and dark but it went better than any date I haver had, we had chemistry and the conversation topics were flowing really well. She a tually took initiative most of the time so it was even better for me. We exchanged compliments to each other several times during the date and there was a clear interest on both parties.

Her place was near by and since it was dark I said I would take her home so she wouldn't go alone. When we got to her place I felt like the vibe was for a kiss to happen and I thought "Fuck it, here goes nothing" and I said " I really feel like kissing you" but to my surprise she said "sorry but no".

Well I backed off and she hugged me to say goodbye and asked me to text her when I got home just to know I got there safe.

I was extremely embarrassed and still am but we have been exchanging messages like nothing happened.

My doubt here is if she's really interested in me or nah and if I should asker out on another date.



Submitted November 11, 2021 at 12:15AM

Hey, so let me explain this storie. I (18M) met this girl at school and we hit it off pretty well on snapchat and I was confident enough to ask her out on a date.She said yes and we decided to go for a walk at a local park. It was cold and dark but it went better than any date I haver had, we had chemistry and the conversation topics were flowing really well. She a tually took initiative most of the time so it was even better for me. We exchanged compliments to each other several times during the date and there was a clear interest on both parties.Her place was near by and since it was dark I said I would take her home so she wouldn't go alone. When we got to her place I felt like the vibe was for a kiss to happen and I thought "Fuck it, here goes nothing" and I said " I really feel like kissing you" but to my surprise she said "sorry but no".Well I backed off and she hugged me to say goodbye and asked me to text her when I got home just to know I got there safe.I was extremely embarrassed and still am but we have been exchanging messages like nothing happened.My doubt here is if she's really interested in me or nah and if I should asker out on another date.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.