Erections problems only during sex

Im 24 M with a really active sexual life. Or at least was like that until this and last year.

Now that everything is normalizing where i live im starting to go back to my normal sexual life, but im having trouble with my erections. I can became fully hard but takes way too long and concentration, and they doesnt last long.

I have this problem only during sex, so im associating the problem is caused because masturbation.

Covid made me masturbate way way more than before. From 1 a day or 1 the other day i went to like 3 or 4 per day, every day. I wasnt having problem with my erections so i just didnt know.

My life is not 100% normalized still, like im not going to collage still, so im at home (and i will be here all holydays too), so idk if i just need to gain a bit of self-control and dont jerk too much.

I really appreciate your opinions in the matter 🌹



Submitted November 11, 2021 at 12:39AM

Im 24 M with a really active sexual life. Or at least was like that until this and last year.Now that everything is normalizing where i live im starting to go back to my normal sexual life, but im having trouble with my erections. I can became fully hard but takes way too long and concentration, and they doesnt last long.I have this problem only during sex, so im associating the problem is caused because masturbation.Covid made me masturbate way way more than before. From 1 a day or 1 the other day i went to like 3 or 4 per day, every day. I wasnt having problem with my erections so i just didnt know.My life is not 100% normalized still, like im not going to collage still, so im at home (and i will be here all holydays too), so idk if i just need to gain a bit of self-control and dont jerk too much.I really appreciate your opinions in the matter 🌹

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.