Gay friend keeps making references to me having sex with him and I’m confused and concerned?

I met a gay guy who is living on campus in the same building with me and I started talking to him as he was doing design and is into fashion and I’m interested in those too. He was also living next to someone from my group so we all started hanging out and would watch movies.

We’ve also gone to design events together and out for fast food.

Anyway one night we were watching something about pup play as it came on cable and was late at night and he turned to me and said “would you have sex with me if we wore masks like that?”.

I was shocked as we weren’t drinking and another friend was sitting there and this guy is very camp gay and has a few boyfriends and is very active on Grindr. I laughed as I thought he was joking but I don’t know as he didn’t laugh.

Another time he said something similar like about if I had to would I sleep with him.

Obviously I’m not attracted to him because he’s gay and I’m good at separating emotions and also I see him as a good friend and he contacts me a lot to do things. But I’m just really confused and a bit creeped out and I don’t know what his idea is? I hope it’s just a bit of a joke but it didn’t seem like it so I don’t know what to do.

Should I start lessening him in my life?



Submitted November 08, 2021 at 12:58AM

I met a gay guy who is living on campus in the same building with me and I started talking to him as he was doing design and is into fashion and I’m interested in those too. He was also living next to someone from my group so we all started hanging out and would watch movies.We’ve also gone to design events together and out for fast food.Anyway one night we were watching something about pup play as it came on cable and was late at night and he turned to me and said “would you have sex with me if we wore masks like that?”.I was shocked as we weren’t drinking and another friend was sitting there and this guy is very camp gay and has a few boyfriends and is very active on Grindr. I laughed as I thought he was joking but I don’t know as he didn’t laugh.Another time he said something similar like about if I had to would I sleep with him.Obviously I’m not attracted to him because he’s gay and I’m good at separating emotions and also I see him as a good friend and he contacts me a lot to do things. But I’m just really confused and a bit creeped out and I don’t know what his idea is? I hope it’s just a bit of a joke but it didn’t seem like it so I don’t know what to do.Should I start lessening him in my life?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.