Why do I get this feeling, am I being selfish , I can’t control it

For instance me and my girlfriend will hang out every weekend or so , and we will text , she usually texts me back in 10-20min , but Friday-Sunday she went to her moms (she didn’t want to go) , and she said she would love to hang out Monday and Tuesday, business she got to her moms she has tooken longer to text back because she is probably busy or hanging out with her sister, but I’m getting that heavy sinking feeling when she doesn’t text me for awhile , I really hate that feeling, I really love her but this feeling hurts and it’s just my brain being selfish and I hate it , how do I get it to go away



Submitted October 09, 2021 at 11:41PM

For instance me and my girlfriend will hang out every weekend or so , and we will text , she usually texts me back in 10-20min , but Friday-Sunday she went to her moms (she didn’t want to go) , and she said she would love to hang out Monday and Tuesday, business she got to her moms she has tooken longer to text back because she is probably busy or hanging out with her sister, but I’m getting that heavy sinking feeling when she doesn’t text me for awhile , I really hate that feeling, I really love her but this feeling hurts and it’s just my brain being selfish and I hate it , how do I get it to go away

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.