Kids sleeping on their parent's bed, how clean are the sheets of couples that have sex?

I know It's completely normal for kids to sleep on their parent's bed

But for some reason, to me, it feels weird to sleep on a bed where people had sex. Why? I don't know... I guess that having information about couples with kids might help. Maybe I'm missing information

I've been wondering about this because some days ago I saw a post of someone saying that in movies people have sex and go to sleep right after and they wanted to know how true this was.

And I read in the comments people saying things like
- They usually shower after and change the sheets, or shower in the morning and change the sheets, or they clean themself up with baby towels, (or that the woman always go to pee because its healthier than way, etc)
- Someone said, for example, that for a married couple that has sex every night it would be too much work to change the sheets every day so they usually don't mind...
Someone else said that they don't have sex right before sleep, instead, they have dinner after or and watch a movie, etc (So, how common is it to fall asleep right after? When you have a heavy routine and no time or energy?)

And honestly, this idea bothers me since I have the concept of sex. I started to feel not comfortable at all sleeping in someone else's bed bc of the idea of having sex with another person and the bed not being clean. (IDK how weird that sounds, I hope that I'm not crazy)

But
Usually, babies, toddlers, and little kids sleep on their parent's bed when they are scared or need protection, or just want to feel affection, or whatever (I think it's ok and natural)

So it started feeling super weird that kids sleep in the bed where their parents have sex and they might be fluids, or genital transpiration, or smells, or hairs, whatever.
Is that how it is?
Thanks!



Submitted October 10, 2021 at 12:38AM

I know It's completely normal for kids to sleep on their parent's bedBut for some reason, to me, it feels weird to sleep on a bed where people had sex. Why? I don't know... I guess that having information about couples with kids might help. Maybe I'm missing informationI've been wondering about this because some days ago I saw a post of someone saying that in movies people have sex and go to sleep right after and they wanted to know how true this was.And I read in the comments people saying things like- They usually shower after and change the sheets, or shower in the morning and change the sheets, or they clean themself up with baby towels, (or that the woman always go to pee because its healthier than way, etc)- Someone said, for example, that for a married couple that has sex every night it would be too much work to change the sheets every day so they usually don't mind...Someone else said that they don't have sex right before sleep, instead, they have dinner after or and watch a movie, etc (So, how common is it to fall asleep right after? When you have a heavy routine and no time or energy?)And honestly, this idea bothers me since I have the concept of sex. I started to feel not comfortable at all sleeping in someone else's bed bc of the idea of having sex with another person and the bed not being clean. (IDK how weird that sounds, I hope that I'm not crazy)ButUsually, babies, toddlers, and little kids sleep on their parent's bed when they are scared or need protection, or just want to feel affection, or whatever (I think it's ok and natural)So it started feeling super weird that kids sleep in the bed where their parents have sex and they might be fluids, or genital transpiration, or smells, or hairs, whatever.Is that how it is?Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.