/u/jaeyoon25 on Well, dear asexuals and fellow demisexuals, it happened. Even fellow queer people erase us from existence.

Oh boy, you're not wrong, but also missing the point/origin story. agb was for the "bro gays", the ones that "don't make being gay a personality trait", the "no snowflake fuck pronouns" "masc4masc" crowd, and all the toxic masculinity/internalized homophobia that comes with that kind of mindset. I'd say they're very on brand with their hatred.





October 02, 2021 at 12:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.