The girl I like told me she slept with a guy in the time we were knowing each other

Five months ago I met this girl when I was working at a convenience store that is quite close to the town where I live. I was working in the kitchen and at the cash register and was in charge of greeting her and showing her how everything worked when she arrived (This was about 5 months ago or so).

I'm 22 years old, I'm pretty shy and suck at personal relationships, I've never had a girlfriend, never kissed anyone, let alone lost my virginity. So when I met her I limited myself to just talking about work and teaching her how to improve customer service. I must admit that the moment I saw her I thought she was really cute, but besides my shyness I didn't want to mess with a co-worker either.

Weeks went by and I couldn't help but look at her. Several times she noticed it and smiled at me. Other coworkers always talked to me about her and said she liked me and told me to go talk to her, but I said no because we worked together.

About two months ago I quit my job and started messaging her, I mean I was no longer working there. We talked about music, bands, etc. Nothing too personal.

This changed about a month ago where we started biking together, several things happened, I hugged her and had my first kiss with her.

The messages also became more personal and I had to tell her that I had no experience with it. So virginity came up in the conversation and she told me that she had lost it very recently. About two months ago. About the time I quit the job

It turns out that when I resigned, several guys came in to work there. They all started hitting on her. I don't want to give too many details because it makes my chest hurt, but it turns out that with one of them the girl I like had some sort of relationship. I'm surprised at how fast it went.

She told me that the guy left as fast as he came to her life and I think that probably the guy just wanted to get laid and when he got it he just stopped talking to her and being nice to her.

I know she never told me we were exclusives and such, but she knew I liked her and she supposedly liked me back.

I don't feel good and I don't know why she told me this. When she told me this she asked if I still liked her... And I don't know... Maybe I'm too childish but I'm dying of jealousy right know.

I feel that I wasn't good enough for her and she just looked at me when she realized that the guy just used her for sex.

I don't know what to do. This is my first experience and I know I made a lot of mistakes by not taking my chances when I knew I liked her when I first saw her.

am I just a backup plan?



Submitted October 02, 2021 at 01:12AM

Five months ago I met this girl when I was working at a convenience store that is quite close to the town where I live. I was working in the kitchen and at the cash register and was in charge of greeting her and showing her how everything worked when she arrived (This was about 5 months ago or so).I'm 22 years old, I'm pretty shy and suck at personal relationships, I've never had a girlfriend, never kissed anyone, let alone lost my virginity. So when I met her I limited myself to just talking about work and teaching her how to improve customer service. I must admit that the moment I saw her I thought she was really cute, but besides my shyness I didn't want to mess with a co-worker either.Weeks went by and I couldn't help but look at her. Several times she noticed it and smiled at me. Other coworkers always talked to me about her and said she liked me and told me to go talk to her, but I said no because we worked together.About two months ago I quit my job and started messaging her, I mean I was no longer working there. We talked about music, bands, etc. Nothing too personal.This changed about a month ago where we started biking together, several things happened, I hugged her and had my first kiss with her.The messages also became more personal and I had to tell her that I had no experience with it. So virginity came up in the conversation and she told me that she had lost it very recently. About two months ago. About the time I quit the jobIt turns out that when I resigned, several guys came in to work there. They all started hitting on her. I don't want to give too many details because it makes my chest hurt, but it turns out that with one of them the girl I like had some sort of relationship. I'm surprised at how fast it went.She told me that the guy left as fast as he came to her life and I think that probably the guy just wanted to get laid and when he got it he just stopped talking to her and being nice to her.I know she never told me we were exclusives and such, but she knew I liked her and she supposedly liked me back.I don't feel good and I don't know why she told me this. When she told me this she asked if I still liked her... And I don't know... Maybe I'm too childish but I'm dying of jealousy right know.I feel that I wasn't good enough for her and she just looked at me when she realized that the guy just used her for sex.I don't know what to do. This is my first experience and I know I made a lot of mistakes by not taking my chances when I knew I liked her when I first saw her.am I just a backup plan?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.