Sex might scare me?

Hello people of this sub!

So a boy invited me to stay over at his house tomorrow. Realistically specially, it’s pretty evident what he’s expecting. He also invited me swimming before hand to really hammer it home.

I think I’m just scared. Scared of doing something wrong, scared of messing up. Scared of pain. I don’t want to be the reason things are really awkward but I think I’m quite scared of the potential pain of having sex for the first time.

Any advice to combat the fear?



Submitted October 02, 2021 at 12:51AM

Hello people of this sub!So a boy invited me to stay over at his house tomorrow. Realistically specially, it’s pretty evident what he’s expecting. He also invited me swimming before hand to really hammer it home.I think I’m just scared. Scared of doing something wrong, scared of messing up. Scared of pain. I don’t want to be the reason things are really awkward but I think I’m quite scared of the potential pain of having sex for the first time.Any advice to combat the fear?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.