How forward can/should I be with my boyfriend?

I (F22) really want to take my relationship with my boyfriend (M22) to the next level but he seems hesitant to make the first move, despite the little nudges I have given him to show that I am interested.

I really don’t want to rush or emasculate him by coming on too strong. At the same time, I want the moment to be sexy. I am also a very tactile person so a straightforward “I want to have sex with you” just won’t do it for me.

Any idea what I can do to show my interest?



Submitted October 02, 2021 at 12:30AM

I (F22) really want to take my relationship with my boyfriend (M22) to the next level but he seems hesitant to make the first move, despite the little nudges I have given him to show that I am interested.I really don’t want to rush or emasculate him by coming on too strong. At the same time, I want the moment to be sexy. I am also a very tactile person so a straightforward “I want to have sex with you” just won’t do it for me.Any idea what I can do to show my interest?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.