I(25M virgin) and my FWB(23F virgin) are trying to have sex but for the life of me, I'm not able to penetrate her

I'm able to get her dripping wet, to the point where when she gets on top of me and starts grinding(the way she likes to orgasm since penetration is impossible at this point), my whole penis and thighs are covered in fluid!

I've tried fingering her with one finger and I'm able.to insert it almost fully in(2+ inches), but as soon as I try to insert two, she says it hurts. My penis is atleast 3 fingers big and 5-6 inches long and this is a major roadblock(pun not intended) for us to have sex.

Till now, we've managed to get each other off by grinding(dick on clit) and oral, but penetration has been impossible. I've tried in in missionary, doggy, cowgirl but it feels like her vaginal opening is too small!

I've never had sex before, so I'm inexperienced here, but I've fingered my ex and I could easily put in two fingers and get her to orgasm with just that and a little clit stimulation.

She has a very petite build and I'm not sure if that's causing an issue, but aren't vaginas supposed to expand enough to give birth to babies?

Any help here would be appreciated!

Thanks



Submitted October 02, 2021 at 12:46AM

I'm able to get her dripping wet, to the point where when she gets on top of me and starts grinding(the way she likes to orgasm since penetration is impossible at this point), my whole penis and thighs are covered in fluid!I've tried fingering her with one finger and I'm able.to insert it almost fully in(2+ inches), but as soon as I try to insert two, she says it hurts. My penis is atleast 3 fingers big and 5-6 inches long and this is a major roadblock(pun not intended) for us to have sex.Till now, we've managed to get each other off by grinding(dick on clit) and oral, but penetration has been impossible. I've tried in in missionary, doggy, cowgirl but it feels like her vaginal opening is too small!I've never had sex before, so I'm inexperienced here, but I've fingered my ex and I could easily put in two fingers and get her to orgasm with just that and a little clit stimulation.She has a very petite build and I'm not sure if that's causing an issue, but aren't vaginas supposed to expand enough to give birth to babies?Any help here would be appreciated!Thanks

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.