The best thing I learned is to be content with myself.

The struggles of dating in 2021 really highlighted somethings to me:

  1. First look impressions, girls have it way easier than guys.
  2. Ghosting is very common. Instead of saying they arnt interested, they just leave you on read or disappear. I rather just be told hey I’m not interested. I hate wondering if I did something wrong.
  3. Hookup culture. No one wants anything serious, they want the risk “free” fun without realizing STDs especially herpes is there.
  4. Height does matter. Guys who are below 6’ will struggle. They are seen as inferior, lacking, and just not taken seriously.

The best thing I have learned is just to be happy with myself and accept the insecurities. I stopped worrying about dating, and instead just living and having fun doing things I enjoy.



Submitted October 02, 2021 at 12:14AM

The struggles of dating in 2021 really highlighted somethings to me:First look impressions, girls have it way easier than guys.Ghosting is very common. Instead of saying they arnt interested, they just leave you on read or disappear. I rather just be told hey I’m not interested. I hate wondering if I did something wrong.Hookup culture. No one wants anything serious, they want the risk “free” fun without realizing STDs especially herpes is there.Height does matter. Guys who are below 6’ will struggle. They are seen as inferior, lacking, and just not taken seriously.The best thing I have learned is just to be happy with myself and accept the insecurities. I stopped worrying about dating, and instead just living and having fun doing things I enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.