why do guys use me for sex

my first and last relationship ended in 2017 i broke up with him because he was abusive 6 moths after my breakup i started dating again every guy i met only wanted to use me for sex and never wanted to date me they even would tell me they wanted to work on a relationship to keep me around longer i just stopped talking to this guy a week ago because he would always cancle plans and when we got done having sex he would leave and say he is busy why do guys try to use me for sex instead of wanting a relationship



Submitted September 23, 2021 at 01:16AM

my first and last relationship ended in 2017 i broke up with him because he was abusive 6 moths after my breakup i started dating again every guy i met only wanted to use me for sex and never wanted to date me they even would tell me they wanted to work on a relationship to keep me around longer i just stopped talking to this guy a week ago because he would always cancle plans and when we got done having sex he would leave and say he is busy why do guys try to use me for sex instead of wanting a relationship

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.