/u/Cheshie_D on I'm beginning to realize just how lopsided the ratio of sex-repulsed to sex-favorable/indiffirent is...

Sex repulsed, neutral, and favorable are all things that someone of any sexuality can be. It has nothing to do with sexual attraction, just whether or not you’d be comfortable with sex or even if you might enjoy sex or not. You don’t have to have sexual attraction to someone in order to enjoy sex. Just like how you don’t have to be asexual to be repulsed by sex.





September 23, 2021 at 12:46AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.