Guy (32M) I (25F) went on a date with invited me back to his place, kissed me, texted me he had fun but didn’t initiate a 2nd date? Is he uninterested?

Not sure how to take this. He texted me saying he had a lot of fun and jokingly hoped I wasnt too hungover. I drank a glass of wine but hadnt eaten so I was a bit tipsy. I said thanks for drinks, he said youre welcome!

He held my hand, invited me back to his place and we just laid on the couch for a bit and talked.

Is he uninterested? I never responded to you’re welcome. Should I initiate?



Submitted September 22, 2021 at 11:57PM

Not sure how to take this. He texted me saying he had a lot of fun and jokingly hoped I wasnt too hungover. I drank a glass of wine but hadnt eaten so I was a bit tipsy. I said thanks for drinks, he said youre welcome!He held my hand, invited me back to his place and we just laid on the couch for a bit and talked.Is he uninterested? I never responded to you’re welcome. Should I initiate?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.