/u/starkindled on Think my wife is asexual. She engages sexually, always says yes if I ask. She says she doesn't really care about the physical side but likes the closeness. On a blue moon she feels a desire to have sex. Would it be better to wait for her to initiate when she feels it and not ask anymore?

Hi! I’m on the other side of this—I’m ace, and my husband is not.

I generally don’t even think about sex, so it never occurs to me to initiate it. However, I’ll happily participate if he asks, because I enjoy being intimate with him.

We have had lots of conversations and we are still working things out; we’ve been married 13 years as well, but we still have to check in with each other frequently.





September 01, 2021 at 11:35PM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.